The healing properties of aloe Vera have been known for more than 3000, this plant was used in Egypt, Greece, India, Italy as an external means for burns, long non-healing wounds, ulcers. Nowadays many people are willing to use this marvelous plant internally in the form of juice or gel. Why do people drink aloe vera juice?
1. It is not a laxative, it just improves the functioning of the intestines.
2. It creates the perfect environment for the breeding of healthy intestinal bacteria.
3. The acid-base balance (pH) of aloe juice is equal to the one of a healthy human body, so the prolonged use of this beverage normalizes pH man.
4. It promotes the removal of toxins from the body.
5. It promotes faster healing of wounds and restoration of the body after surgery and childbirth.
6. It contains more than 250 substances that are useful for the body – vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, etc. It is the perfect food even for a healthy organism.
7. It improves the absorption of substances, taken together with him (for example, mineral complexes).
8. it is capable of eliminating the side effects of certain drugs (individually).
How can I use aloe vera juice?
You drink this juice in its pure form but you can try include this highly beneficial beverage into your favourite recipes. It will not spoil their taste but make them even healthier for all your dear people. In this article you will find the collection of tasty muffins with aloe vera juice.
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 tablespoon of flour
• 11 g of dry yeast
• 1/2 tablespoon of sugar
• 50 g white chocolate
• 1 tablespoon of sour cream
• 30 mg of aloe vera juice
Mix eggs with sugar. Put the flour and the yeast. Break the chocolate into small pieces and add the cream, melt in a water bath. The resulting mixture enter into the dough. Add cranberries, aloe vera juice salt and mix thoroughly. Pour the dough in baking forms and bake in pre-heated to 180 C oven for 25-30 minutes. Let the cake cool.
• honey – 75g
• sugar – 50g
• margarine – 50g
• flour – 110г
• walnuts (shredded) – 25g
• almonds (ground) – 25g
• baking soda – 1/2 tsp.
• egg – 1
• aloe vera juice – 30 mg
Melt honey, sugar and margarine at a low temperature, don’t let boil. Pour flour, soda, walnuts, almonds, aloe vera juice and beaten egg. Mix all thoroughly and divided into 12 greased moulds, filling them more than a half.
Bake in the oven at 180 C for about 30 minutes.
Let them cool and decorate with sugar syrup. Sprinkle with the glazed place chopped walnuts. Let dry for about for 1 hour.
• flour – 2 cups
• baking powder 2 tsp.
• soda – 1/2 tsp.
• cinnamon – 1.5 tsp.
apples (finely chopped) – 2 .
• egg – 1 PC.
• sugar 3/4 Cup
• vegetable oil – 80 ml
• vanilla – a little bit
• kefir or sour milk – 1.25 cups
• aloe vera juice – 30 mg
• sugar 1/3 Cup
• walnuts (minced) – 1/2 Cup
• flour – ½ cup
• butter – 85г
• cinnamon – 1 ch.l.
Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and apples. Then take another bowl and mix the eggs with the sugar, add the vegetable oil and yogurt, aloe juice vanilla in it. After that add all dry ingredients carefully and mix. The dough should be thick.
Put in molds to 3/4 of the ingredients for the decoration make the dough and slice him up. Bake for 20-25 min.